- 2 + to 6 years.
B.E/ B.Tech/ BBM in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering With MBA.
- Identifying the Prospects, screening, and categorizing the interested customers / Business Opportunities.
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts, and which market strategies can be used to attract clients.
- Adhere to departmental objectives and meeting KPIs
- Refine prospective Leads to track them time-to-time and frequent follow up with potential leads by maintaining regular contact and continuously refine the approach to identify.
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area assigned.
- Research the market with prospective accounts in targeted markets (International), identify potential prospects, pursue leads for a given service offering and follow through to.
- Extracting key information like contact person/contact number/e-mail address.
- Organizing F2F meetings in the business region for discussions.
- Set up appointments for presentations by Managers.
- Increase the pipeline in various stages of the business development cycle.