- 4+ to 8 years.
Must – BE/B Tech. in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Desirable – MBA in Purchase Management / Materials Management /Supply Chain Management
Industry/ Technology Background :
|ERP JD Edward Purchasing / Procurement module, MS Office tools, MRP|
Detailed Job Description:
- Should have hands on experience in ERP JD Edward – purchasing/Procurement module.
- Responsible for reporting of matrices like Cost Savings, DPO, Consignment/ VMI.
- Develop processes and ensure standardization for effective data analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for Accurate Category Taxonomies.
- Perform Market Trend and Pricing Analysis.
- Responsible for maintaining spend cubes and taxonomy for all SKUs.
- Develop basic understanding of assigned commodities, including but not limited Good knowledge of estimation and Costing.
- Transform raw data into business insights.
- Produce understandable and actionable reports, Process purchase orders and requisitions for products.
- Evaluate suppliers on cost, quality, delivery, and other information to determine the viability of suppliers
- Certifications like CPIM, CPSM or similar ones are highly desirable