- Tekla Experience with AISC standards mandatory.
- Preferred Hands-on experience in Industrial projects.
- Hands-on experience in Auto CAD, X Steel, Tekla, Modeling Softwares.
- Design Drawing study.
- Minimum concept of connection design.
- Able to raise the RFI.
- Able to justify RFI Answers etc.
- Model coordination, Model cross checking, Logical thinking.
- Short cuts used (macros) use while modeling.
- Good grip in connection design.
- Be able to guide designated teams to achieve the desired results.
- Responsible to complete the projects within the target date with good service quality.
- Excellent Communication; ability to address client & team queries.
- Awareness of AISC, NISD & OSHA standards.
|Education||Diploma / B.Tech with Civil / Mechanical Engineering Discipline/ITI Drafts Man.|
|Steel Engineering / Detailing industry.|
|2 years to 5 years|