- Project Management Role in Steel detaining / Engineering Services Company based out of Elgin, Illinois.
- One position open for US Citizens or Permanent US Residents only.
- Managing Engineering teams for delivering Integrated Project Deliverables.
- Initiating Enterprise Digital initiatives for better Project Management.
- Development and Implementation of bespoke Project Management Systems with extensive reports, Dashboards, Scrum boards for managing projects and Resources including Timesheets.
- Managing Design/Detailing/Cross-Functional teams with Technology as Forerunner.
- Passionate and accomplished Project Manager with expertise in significantly improvising team performance and transforming into positive mindset.
- Problem Solving skills and ability to motivate teams.
- Ability to maintain focus on priorities while multi-tasking.
- Ability to act quickly and decisively with solutions to unexpected issues.
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
- Verified Project management skills: ability to plan, manage and complete projects.
- Strong time management and ability to handle multiple demands and set priorities.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions and in a fast moving environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and/or effectively communicate deviations of deadlines on a daily basis.
- Broader understanding of Tekla and/or SDS2 Workflows.
|Education||Diploma / Bachelors from relevant stream – Civil / Mechanical engineering.|
|Steel Engineering / Detailing industry|
|8 to 12 years|
|Software Skills Tekla, SDS2||Tekla, SDS2|