- Knowledge of AISC standards to design steel connections
- Knowledge on design of all types of steel connections. (Ranging from shear, moment, brace, truss etc.)
- Able to produce/Check steel connection design calculations.
- Knowledge of design of steel stairs. Should be able to produce member analysis calculations for dead load & live load.
- Basic knowledge of Tekla structures and SDS2 software for reviewing the connections.
- Need to have knowledge of designing moment and braced connection for Seismic loads.
- Guide team members to produce steel connection design calculations.
- Capable of resolving any connection clarifications raised by detailing teams.
- Should be able to handle a team size of 5 to 10 members.
- Should possess good verbal and email communication skills.
|Education||BE/B.Tech / M.Tech (Civil/ Mechanical)|
|Industry / Technology background:||Detailing industry / Structural Steel Engineering|
|Experience||3 years / 8 Years|
|Software Skill||AutoCAD, MS office, Staad Pro, MathCad||Ideastatica, Giza, SCS, Giza|