- Tekla Experience with AISC standards mandatory.
- Preferred Hands-on experience in Industrial projects.
- Hands-on experience in Auto CAD, X Steel, Tekla, SDS/2 & 3D Modeling Softwares.
- Planning and Coordinating with members.
- Sound educational background, excellent leader ship qualities and excellent coordination in floor.
- Effective dealings with clients throughout the duration of projects.
- Proper planning, Sound knowledge in subject (3D modeling & engineering study).
- Be able to guide designated teams to achieve the desired results.
- Responsible to complete the projects within the target date with good service quality.
- Excellent Communication; ability to address client & team queries.
- Awareness of AISC, NISD & OSHA standards.
|Education||Diploma / B.Tech with Civil / Mechanical Engineering Discipline/ITI Drafts Man.|
|Steel Engineering / Detailing industry.|
|6 years to 10 years|