- Business Development Role in Steel detaining / Engineering Services Company based out of Elgin, Illinois.
- One position open for US Citizens or Permanent US Residents only.
- Redefine every strategic business landscape toward a single purpose: Improve business results.
- Ability to engage and drive senior client/business executive meetings, clear demonstration of Steel Detailing domain expertise, understanding of the client’s business issues and provide insightful solution options to clients that lead to revenue opportunities.
- Ability to conceptualize and proactively develop business solutions.
- Global Mobility and the ability to work with clients spread across geographies.
- Comprehensive understanding of regional Industry specific projects and clients across US and Canada.
- Extensive experience in optimizing existing Engineering workflows to improve Key Business Areas.
- Established Industry Contacts for preferential services and pricing.
- Excellent Strength in understanding Business sense and strategies.
- Good Communication and Management Skills. Effective Leader and Motivator. Self-assured and confident.
- Desire to join a fast paced growing organization that offers a constructive workplace to develop commercial strategies, initiate strategic alliances, promote new products, and interact with new clients to develop sustained business for the organization.
- Contract negotiations, JV/FTE Management, Market Planning.
- Ability to connect dots to present big picture view to Top Management Executives.
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree with Civil / Mechanical/ any stream is preferred. Master’s Degree will be a|
|Steel Engineering / Detailing industry.|
|10 to 15 years|
|MS Office||Tekla, SDS2||Sales & Market research tools|