About the client
About the client
Wisconsin-based Client is a custom engineering company specializing in automated manufacturing equipment. They feature a core product line that can be customized to fit specific process needs. They also offer custom conveyor design and manufacturing process design services. They serve the food, beverage, tissue converting, non-woven, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, distribution center and consumer goods markets.
The client is a team of engineers, project managers, customer service specialists, mechanical assemblers and above all, innovators. They consistently follow-through on what they promise to deliver and are driven by the desire to make thier partners more successful.
- To provide support for design requirement on high priority projects.
- To automate the process of creating Slimline conveyor assemblies to cut down design & drafting time. The automation included different sizes, different types, different motor types, different types of guiding system.
- To support this automation, models of various sizes and different types of conveyors needed to be created.
- To reduce the time frame in creating this models various programming and parametric modelling aids needed to be used.
- All various models and types needed to be created, checked, verified and later made a item of vault server for further use.
Solutions provided to address all their issues:
- Parametric models were created to fulfil the model requirements.
- Drawings standards were created and model practises were stream lined.
- Matrices containing all critical versions of the conveyor sections were created for cross reference.
- I-Logic programming was used wherever needed to reduce time in creating iterations.
- Online tracking system https://app.smartsheet.com/b/home was utilized for live communication and updates.
- Remote vault setup was established to add various components and drawings as and when completed.
Key Features & Benefites
- Dynamic tracking of the tasks provided.
- Automated PDF & DXF creation
- Easy two way communication setup.
- Reduced queries and communication
- Lesser errors.
- All parts, assembly, drawings & related
PDF DXF is added to vault after task
Established in 2001, Total Outsource, Inc. (DGS) is ISO certified company offers Mechanical engineering services for Industrial, Semiconductor, Material Handling, Energy, Oil & Gas, Restaurant & Food equipment, Transportation, Construction& Material handling and Packaging industries. Be it designing new products or solving complex engineering challenges, our multi-disciplinary team works closely with you to engineer solutions for a wide range of business requirements
Our specialized services are Product Design, Machine Design, Concept Design, CAD Customization, Design Automation, (3D modelling and 2D Drafting), Finite Element Analysis, Re-Engineering, Reverse Engineering, , Legacy conversion and Technical Publications such as Creating Operation/User manuals, Language Translation, 3D Graphics and Animation.